- Conceal Carry Weapons III
April 26, 2020
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Conceal Carry Weapons and Tactics Course III
This Course is the continuation of our CCW II Virtual Training Course. The CCW II Course transitions you from lecture to Virtual training and the CCW III Course transitions you from Virtual training to Live-Fire making the process much easier for everyone.
Courses will be given Weather Permitting and we will reschedule if necessary.
- Minimum of 4 people
- No live ammo on the range until we are ready for live fire.
- Discuss safety and range procedures prior to shooting.
- Discuss Loading and unloading procedures.
- Explanation of grip, sight alignment/sight picture, point of aim/point of impact along with trigger control that you should have had in CCW I and CCW II..
- Explanation of drawing from concealment CCW II.
- Factors that affect accuracy and speed.
- Drawing to high ready position and preparing to fire.
- Processes for attaining speed and accuracy with a goal of self-defense.
- Drills and times drills to gauge your progress.
In this class we will be setting safety and handling policies prior to “live fire” that you should learn for all carry situations. Range education and handling/loading/unloading procedures will be discussed first. Those of you that have taken CCW I & II will likely have a head start if you took our advice and purchased your holsters and Blue Guns/Airsoft Guns and were able to practice.
Once we determine the class is properly prepared we move to the firing range as a group. We drill for both accuracy and speed as both are essential skills necessary for you to protect yourself and to also develop great shooting fundamentals. We will work at 3yds. to 10yds., keeping the primary goal on speed and developing good technique. Finally we will go over errors/corrections, shooting problems and discuss how to make changes to improve your skills.
You will need your own;
- Eye and Ear protection
- Firearms and holsters/mag pouch
- 200-300 rounds of ammo
- Any water, snacks or any similar items to increase your comfort
The cost for the Course is $175.00.
*We do not offer refunds. any payments made can be used for Course Credits or Merchandise. Payment is not required on any course upfront except for the PA trip and any trip traveling out of town.
Venue: Conceal Carry Weapons III
Venue Phone: 3157515559
Venue Website: www.shootershaven.comAddress: