- CCW I
March 14, 2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Conceal Carry Weapons and Tactics Course (CCW I)
This class is generally taught by 2 Instructors, it gives great perspective to hear Instructors who specialize in different areas and from different experiences.
In our CCW l Course we teach;
- The Safety Rules for Safe Shooter/Carry.
- Handgun choices, materials and brands, holster choices, materials and types. Ammunition, types and why.
- Types of Carry, where and how.
- Situational Awareness and Firearms.
- What to do when presented with a threat.
- Critical Situations and your legal rights.
- What happens during a critical sitaution
- What do you do after the critical situation is over.
- Tactical Mindset and preparing for critical situations
Your basic classes do not prepare you for having to make choices about the method of carrying your newly acquired firearm and having to conceal it on your person in order to adhere to NYS and other States laws. We will discuss firearm safety as it relates to conceal carry. This means how to load/unload safely and how to make sure that you comply with the laws when you are in public. We will be going over clothing choices, holster types, material options, the types of firearms and the types of ammo for self-defense.
We will also go over some of the ballistics (what bullets do and how/why) of ammunition and what this means to you. We will again touch on the laws in NYS (article 35 “Use of Force”) so that you understand what your rights are and the consequences if you find yourself in a situation where you have to defend yourself.
Cost for this class is $125.00
*We do not offer refunds. Any payments made can be used for Course Credits or Merchandise since payment is not required on any Course upfront except for the PA trip and any trip traveling out of town. These are special interest Courses and take special planning (changing days, making resources available, etc…).
Venue: Conceal Carry weapons I
Venue Phone: 3157515559
Venue Website: shootershaven.comAddress: