- September 22, 2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
As of April 2019 we are changing the format of this class back to what it used to be, multiple states. Many of our customers have been asking about how to receive licenses from more states. Many times this is covered by just the Arizona and Florida Licenses however not always. Multi-State CCW Courses as a whole address traveling across the US while Carrying a Firearm on your person/in your car. In most cases they are easier to get than your NYS License.
Federal transportation laws allow you to travel with your firearms unloaded in a locked safe of some sort with the ammo separate and generally in your trunk. Multi-State Licenses allow you to travel “Carrying on your person” in states other than your state of residence which is much more significant.
Therefore we are adding the NYS Course back in for the morning part of the course (9 am-1 pm) for those that do not have their New York State Licenses yet and states that require a basic course also. The afternoon portion of the course (from 2 pm-6 pm) is when we will work on the other states Arizona, Florida, Utah, New Hampshire and Maine.
Your NYS Pistol License is good in approx. 25 states currently. Adding other states licenses gives you more freedom to travel across the country “carrying”your firearm.
Your 8 hour Course includes;
- Your safety course for Arizona, Florida, Utah as well as information about the laws.
- Fingerprinting for all except Florida
- Assistance with the applications.
The reason for all these licenses is;
- Other States Certificates look good on your NYS “Just Cause” Portfolio.
- There are resident and non-resident limitations.
- Multiple licenses allow you to travel without having to lock your firearms in your trunk unloaded.
Each state has separate application fees and each state’s license in less than 90 days from the time of application. All of our Instructors have many years of training and practical experience and travel in other states with their firearms.
With completion of this course you will receive the following items;
- Pistol Safety Certificates for each state.
- Completed fingerprint cards for each state with 1 for Florida (Florida must be done by Law-Enforcement).
- A compact disk with the “Use of Force Laws” for NYS, Fla., AZ. and Utah.
- A schedule sheet laying out the full process of your needs prior to mailing each application.
The cost for this course $200.00 if you are attending the NYS Course as well and $150.00 for the Florida, Arizona and Utah courses and the duration is 8 hours.
If you are not attending the NYS Course in the morning then you only need to show up for the afternoon course and pay $150.00. If you have any questions please call.
Venue: Multi-State Course
Venue Phone: 3157515559
Venue Website: shootershaven.comAddress: