- Multi-State Course
March 1, 2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Many of our customers have been asking about how to receive licenses from more states. Many times this is covered by your NYS license (27 States) however not always. Multi-State CCW Courses as a whole address traveling across the US while Carrying a Firearm on your person/in your car. The multi-state course along with the Federal Transportation laws give you a great freedom when carrying your firearms cross country. In most cases they are easier to get than your NYS License. Most do not require that you have a Pistol License in NY however many still do.
Federal transportation laws allow you to travel with your firearms unloaded in a locked safe of some sort with the ammo separate and generally in your trunk. It is generally accepted that you must be legal to carry from where you start and where your trip ends. Federal Transportation laws do not allow you to stop/stay in states where you are not otherwise legal.
Multi-State Licenses allow you to travel “Carrying on your person” in states other than your state of residence which recognize your Pistol License.
Your NYS Pistol License is good in approx. 27 states currently. Adding other states licenses gives you more freedom to travel across the country “carrying”your firearm.
Your 4 hour Course includes;
- Your safety course for Arizona, Florida, Utah as well as information about the laws.
- Fingerprinting for all except Florida
- Assistance with the applications.
- A list of requirements to complete and send out your applications to the other State.
The reason for all these licenses are;
- Other States Certificates look good on your NYS “Just Cause” Portfolio.
- There are resident and non-resident limitations.
- Multiple licenses allow you to travel without having to lock your firearms in your trunk unloaded.
Each state has separate application fees and each state’s license in less than 90 days from the time of application. All of our Instructors have many years of training and practical experience and travel in other states with their firearms.
With completion of this course you will receive the following items;
- Pistol Safety Certificates for each state.
- Completed fingerprint cards for each state with 1 for Florida (Florida must be done by Law-Enforcement).
- Storage media with a copy of the laws for each State covered.
- A schedule sheet laying out the full process of your needs prior to mailing each application.
The cost for this course $175.00 for the Florida, Arizona and Utah courses and the duration is 4 hours.
Venue: Multi-State Courses
Venue Phone: 3157515559
Venue Website: shootershaven.comAddress: