- General Admission
September 26, 2021
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Many of our customers have been asking about how to receive licenses from other states. Your NYS Pistol License is good in 26-29 states depending on the agreements. You can apply and receive several more states licenses getting close to being legal in 40 states and in some of these states you do not need a NYS License to apply.
- Federal transportation laws allow you to travel with your firearms unloaded in a locked safe of some sort with the ammo separate and generally in your trunk. This method requires that you start from a place where you are legal and end up in a place where you are legal. In states where you are legal you may put your gun on as you would if you had an unrestricted license.
- Multi-State Licenses add to the states your resident license allows and allows you to travel “Carrying on your person” in states other than your state of residence which is much more significant.
- Between the 2 methods you can travel through 50 states and carry on your person in approx. 40 states depending on agreements between states.
Your 4 hour Course includes;
- Your safety course for Arizona, Florida, Utah as well as information about the laws.
- Required Utah Information as well as a flash drive with the laws from NYS, Florida, Utah and Arizona
- Assistance with the applications.
**Florida is requiring a show of competency. What this means to you. Neither Arizona or Utah have this requirement nor do either require you have a NYS Pistol License. We can provide a live fire competency for those that need one for Florida. We charge $50.00 for that service.**
The reason for all these licenses is;
- Other States Certificates and Licenses look good on your NYS “Just Cause” Portfolio.
- There are resident and non-resident limitations and you need to be able to travel legally in as many states as possible.
- Multiple licenses allow you to travel without having to lock your firearms in your trunk unloaded which while legal does not protect you.
- Each state has separate application fees
- Each state’s licenses can be attained in less than 90 days from the time of application.
- You do not have to have your NYS Pistol License to get these Licenses.
All of our Instructors have many years of training and practical experience and travel in other states with their firearms.
With completion of this course you will receive the following items;
- Pistol Safety Certificates for each state.
- Completed fingerprint cards for each state.
- A flash drive with the “Use of Force Laws” for NYS, Fla., AZ. and Utah.
- A schedule sheet laying out the full process of your needs prior to mailing each application.
The cost for this course $200.00 for the Florida, Arizona and Utah courses and the duration is 4 hours.