- General Admission
September 8, 2022
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This is the NEW Course required by NYS as of 9/1/2022. The New Course covers all of the required information required by the NYS Troopers and DCJS to apply for your NYS Premise or Un-Restricted Pistol License.
Shooters Haven is breaking this Course up into 5 Sessions for ease of schedule and for our students to get the most out of all the information.
The First through Third sessions are the Basic and Advanced information, the new Laws and how they impact us as well as all the other required information. The Fourth and Fifth Sessions are for Review and Testing and for the Live-Fire aspect of the new Course.
To make this less painful on everyone we have broken up the 16 hours into 4 hour sessions and you can choose to pay in full or make payments to complete the Course at your own pace.
Because of this;
- We will no longer be able to reschedule classes for students on the Basic Course.
- We will not refund if you cannot attend. Please make sure of your dates before you sign up.
- We will track all of your progress and at the end of the 5 Modules along wioth the completion of your written test as well as yourcCompetency test (Lve-Fire) you will receive your Certificate.
- On other non-required courses we will still maintain of current policies.
- We will be adding other Courses to assist with your development.
*We do not offer refunds. Any payments made can be used for Course Credits except for the PA trip and any trip traveling out of town. These are special interest Courses and take special planning (changing days, making resources available, etc…).
Venue: 221 West Manlius Street
Venue Phone: (315) 751-5559
Venue Website: shootershaven.comAddress: