Reply To: Sample "Just Cause" Letters

Home Forums Meet the Team Sample "Just Cause" Letters Reply To: Sample "Just Cause" Letters

DAVID COLBURN
Keymaster

Your Honor,

The purpose of this letter is to request an unrestricted NYS Pistol License.  My name is ——-  and I am a lifetime local resident.  My wife, three children and I live in ———–.  My family and I are very involved in our community and we are avid sportsman as well. 

Presently I have been taking courses to further enhance my career in the security field.  I had a high security clearance in the Military.  I have already taken the required 4 hour Onondaga County Safety Pistol Course, the NRA Home Firearm Safety Course, the Florida Conceal Carry Safety Course, NRA Basic Pistol Course, the Article 35 “Use of Force” and I am taking the Conceal Carry Weapons I course March 15th with Shooters Haven.  I presently have my Florida non-resident Pistol License which give me Unrestricted conceal carry in 34 states.  In order to ensure and reinforce my dedication to safety and the law, I do plan to take more courses both class room and live fire at local ranges. I am providing my portfolio, I have submitted copies of awards/certifications for your review.

I regularly perform Volunteer work, I am Continuing Education in a Technology Field; Self Aid and Buddy Care, Law of Armed Conflict, Anti-Terrorism, and Code of Conduct Briefing, Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Defense Training; Airman Leadership Course; Fighter Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice (F-16); Fighter Maintenance Apprentice (F-117); Columbia College Dean’s List for June-Oct 2006 and June-Oct 2007; Associates in General Studies with Criminal Justice Core and have held a Secret Security Clearance for 12yrs.

Thank you very much for your consideration in this matter.

Respectfully submitted,